no PMS-Connection with Version 6.32.4

I cannot connect to ProgMediaServer, when I use ProgDVB 6.32.4 on both, Server- and Client Side.

If I fall back to 6.32.1 on the Server Side all works fine, without any changes on the client side.

With 6.32.4 Debug Filter indcates traffic on the Server Side, but no traffic on the client side and I get connection error. But I see incoming traffic looking to the clients network status.

On Server Side I use the nograph option. Server System is XP. Client System is Vista.

What was changed between 6.32.1 and 6.32.4 which causes ProgMediaServer not to work anymore?

OMFG, 2 whole days i am trying to get worked Progmedia Server and now i get informed that in old version it is OK. And it is true, in version 6.32.1 it works fine, in version 6.32.4 or 6.32.6 you get connection error and no video is possible.

And if anywhere was written that Progmedia Server not working on x64 version of ProgDVB, it would be better. 1 day i was detecting, why i get BSOD when running Progmedia client.

What a piece of software :(

Yes, I use the Transport Stream / All Streams Mode in Win32 Version.

I did not try 6.32.6 yet. I will try it soon and report the results.

Thanks eMenthal!

I read the posts to fast and I thought you tried only x64-Version.

Nevertheless I also tested 6.32.6 x32 with the same results you got.

6.32.1 was the last fine working version for the server side of my home network.

I dont know, how it is possible, but on x64 version of ProgDVB i had ProgMediaServer.Module (maybe from very old versions) and when client connected to mediaserver, BSOD appeared on server every time. After many tries I uninstalled ProgDVB x64 and installed a clear new one. And then i realized that no Media server module is installed at all (even if it is checked in install wizard - why is that checkbox in there then?)

So I uninstalled x64 version and installed x32, correctly set up media server module and client got connected. But no video at all. After two days of laborating with everything (in the meantime a new version of ProgDVB 6.32.6 was released and i tried that with the same result as in 6.32.4) i read your post here and tried do downgrade to version 6.32.1 and BINGO! Everything went well! So i am obliged to you and your post, 6.32.1 is really the last version, where media server runs correctly.

Are we the only one, who have such problems?

Does it really work for you guys? I have 6.32.8 version and no luck with Prog Media Server. But the latest version of ProgDVB 5 works well...

I use DVB-C and XP SP3