Transponder Editor for ProgDVB (beta)

Hi,

I'm working some time ago on this tool for ProgDVB...
It is a transponder editor for ProgDVB.

A screenshot:
Will be ready for download soon....

Hope you like!

Cjcr.
PC: Windows 7 x64, PIV 3.00 Ghz, ATI HD4670, 2GB RAM.
Devices (for testing pruposes): Prof 7301, Prof 7500, TBS6980 Dual tuner, TeVii S470, TeVii S660, TwinHan 1020 Blue, AverMedia 007 DVB-T ... and many other old AnalogTV Cards...

- Sorry for my bad English! :(

Re: Transponder Editor for ProgDVB (beta)

SiLencer wrote:windows notepad or any other texteditor will do the job ...
It is not the same.

This utility is for novice users or simply to facilitate the task of transponder update or edit.
To me it seems a good idea.
:|
Devices (for testing pruposes): Prof 7301, Prof 7500, TBS6980 Dual tuner, TeVii S470, TeVii S660, TwinHan 1020 Blue, AverMedia 007 DVB-T ... and many other old AnalogTV Cards...

Hi, I think that editor is something fundamental. When I´m looking Tv, I search the feeds, that will permit save the frequencie easily. It would be a plugin to Progdvb.
I dont know why, but Progdvb changed the frequencies table format now, we hope its for something usefull.
But as i´m using old versions (which are more stable) would you, please, post or send your application to us?
Best wishes, and thank you.

Hi,
This tool is unfinished at the moment.

It seems that there is not much interest, it's possible not continue to work on it...