skystar2express hd remote module problem

hi
i have a skystar 2 express hd and i find my old lg crt tv remote work fine with this card
i use it in dvbviwer and it work fine but in progdvb when i learn it in remote control moudule with (wdm)skystar2expresshd it also work fine for the first time until i close the prog and restart it .the codes are saved in modules but dont work . of course it has no problem with orginal remote .
i like this remote - it's comfort in hand and has more buttons and i can do more with this remote .

if it work for first time so it must work - what's the solution -is it need any edit in some file or module ?

here old lg remote
(sorry for my bad English )

Re: skystar2express hd remote module problem

behking wrote:hi
i have a skystar 2 express hd and i find my old lg crt tv remote work fine with this card
i use it in dvbviwer and it work fine but in progdvb when i learn it in remote control moudule with (wdm)skystar2expresshd it also work fine for the first time until i close the prog and restart it .the codes are saved in modules but dont work . of course it has no problem with orginal remote .
i like this remote - it's comfort in hand and has more buttons and i can do more with this remote .

if it work for first time so it must work - what's the solution -is it need any edit in some file or module ?

here old lg remote
- no tagged pics, PLEASE. Use links instead -://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/kjc/111116/032r1/4198b1k_20.jpeg[/img]
(sorry for my bad English )
Please write example of key(code), that did'nt work.

Re: skystar2express hd remote module problem

behking wrote:here my bind keys number section
- no tagged pics, PLEASE. Use links instead -://www.mediafire.com/conv/0da3b74553ac44df ... f5e96g.jpg[/img]
image link
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?bwyk0226j8p47o5
remote image link
http://www.mediafire.com/?aazkgg3uauanb17
in progdvb they shown like 0x1~0x40 but in dvbviewer most of them have name like( skystar 2 express hd mute or 5 ) and some like the (skystar 2 express hd 2e30)
which file contain wdm skystar remote codes?
This problem of progDVB. Code with standart keys(pause,stop,radio) works fine. Keys with non standart keys 0x25,0x100 for example - did'nt work after restart programm.
Maybe Prog fixed this bug in future.