TRANSCODER ERROR IN GRAPH BUILDING

I have a problem with the Media Server Pro. While in FORMAT >> Stream Type >> 'TS: All Streams' works, when I select 'TS: AVC/AAC transcoding' or 'TS: Elecard AVC/AAC transcoding' the error TRANSCODER ERROR IN GRAPH BUILDING appears.

Do you have any idea why this would happen? I was considering purchasing the Media Server Pro, but only if I can get transcoding to work properly.

I am a registered user of PROGDVB Pro 7.11.02, with Media Server Pro/small network (14 day trial). My source is a BDA satellite tuner and viewing all channels works just fine as expected.

My OS is WIN 7 Home Premium, 64 bit.

I hope that someone can help.

Re: TRANSCODER ERROR IN GRAPH BUILDING

Prog wrote:No fixed plan for that. It is not simple function. Request time from me and addition license for codecs from users.
Hi. You announced 'transcoding' feature addition on version 3.21 ( see http://www.progdvb.com/media_cs.html ) so I thought that it would logically work on current version 4.14. Altough TS streaming is not a problem on a local network, transcoding is absolutely necessary when streaming though Internet. Thank you for keeping it in mind.
Anyways I look forward to the activation of this feature.