Re: avermedia td310 и PLP не находит все каналы

Please try the modules in the attached file.

There are 3 files to try:
ITE-BLSHack.eBDA : Contain the Blindscan hack.
ITE-Normal.eBDA: Normal version; no change to the Transponder data.
ITE-SymbR.eBDA: Will change the symbol rate to MHz (ex: 6875000 to 6875), before ProgDVB do the tunning.

The Log file now will be in the ProgDVB Logs folder (as it should) by the Name: "BDA_ITE.log".

Please note, that AVermedia Software Unload Totaly the DVB-T Tuner Filter before switching to DVB-C, so you should probably disable the DVB-T/T2 Filter (Module) before doing any DVB-C Scan.
Attachments
ITE.eBDA-17.03.19.zip
(316.83 KiB) Downloaded 308 times

I understand correctly that each of these three files needed to be renamed to Avermedia.eBDA and in turn placed in the modules folder corresponding to the x32/x64 of the ProgDVB.

If so, then here are the test results. Unfortunately, nothing has changed - cable channels are not detected.

For each file, two tests were performed, automatic search and manual search with setting a specific frequency of the channel (multiplex) working in the official software of the Avermedia channel in my DVB-C cable network.

ITE-BLSHack.eBDA
Logs-1.rar
(12.45 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
--
ITE-Normal.eBDA
Logs-2.rar
(11.63 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
--
ITE-SymbR.eBDA
Logs-3.rar
(11.54 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
--
crackname wrote: The Log file now will be in the ProgDVB Logs folder (as it should) by the Name: "BDA_ITE.log".
Thank! That's right, now you do not need to run the ProgDVB as an Administrator to save logs.
crackname wrote: Please note, that AVermedia Software Unload Totaly the DVB-T Tuner Filter before switching to DVB-C, so you should probably disable the DVB-T/T2 Filter (Module) before doing any DVB-C Scan.
As far as I understand, it should be done the same way as last time, when only the tuner cable mode is selected by tick (see download/file.php?id=3277&mode=view)

I don't see any difference in the tuning log of all the the module version, so I can't think of anything about it.

I made a new version that bypass ProgDVB tuning and do direct tuning to the Driver, if this doesn't work, I don't see what will :<

There are two version; one with Blindscan Hack the other is normal direct tuning.

Hope it'll work.
Attachments
ITE.eBDA-18.03.19.zip
(212.33 KiB) Downloaded 316 times

I don’t even know what to do, but nothing has changed. In the official software of Avermedia, cable channels are detected, but not in the ProgDVB. :(
Logs-hack.rar
(8.66 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
---
Logs-normal.rar
(8.6 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
It is interesting, and it can help if you yourself connected to my computer remotely, for example, through Teamviewer. We could arrange a session time. Maybe you could check out something else? What do you think?

crackname wrote: Can someone try the attached module, and if you have a Remote-control; could you check if it work.
Yes, I have a remote, it is included. (See picture.)
DGL_003_(4139).jpg
However, I did not understand, but how to activate it at all in the ProgDVB. With the native software Avermedia it works fine.
Moreover, for the remote control to work with the native software, an agent AVerQuick.exe must be launched.
Questions
Should this agent be launched when the remote control is working with Progdvb?
What type of remote control do I need to select in the ProdDVB control settings (see screenshot).
RC.png
I tried to choose a few points, but the remote did not work.
crackname wrote: If you could choose a time for tomorrow, it would help. Just give me a time (gmt+0) for me and I will try.
Great, where would you like to write for quick communication? Any messengers?
My time is GMT+3. I work every day in the office and at home at this moment I am absent. But I can arrange for you to remotely access my computer and watch myself remotely for what you are doing. You can also do it in the evening. Tomorrow in the evening I will be at home around 7-8 hours PM of your time (GMT).

I thinkiyt should beautomatically detected by the module, I will check the code tomorrow if I activated it.
Averquick should not be running, in fact a lot of avermedia product users reported problems using those product with softwares like progdvb because of the company software (aver3d and others, in fact the problem you are having could be due to that, you should probably remove the avertv software, and keep only the driver, then test dvb-c again.

Ok, 7-8 gmt if dvb-c doesn't work for, but please try without avertv software.

Remote control test. I started Progdvb x64, then I took the remote control and pressed successively on all the keys. Because out of the program.
By the way, when I pressed the power key in red, the AverTV program suddenly started, although the AVerQuick.exe was not running.
Logs.rar
(2.47 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
UPD

It turns out that Avermedia worked the remote with their native software using a special program that works as a Windows service.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVerMedia\Service\AVerRemote.exe
Does this service also need to be stopped, that the remote control was fully working in the ProgDVB?

NSGrid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:27 pm
Remote control test. I started Progdvb x64, then I took the remote control and pressed successively on all the keys. Because out of the program.
By the way, when I pressed the power key in red, the AverTV program suddenly started, although the AVerQuick.exe was not running.
Logs.rar

UPD

It turns out that Avermedia worked the remote with their native software using a special program that works as a Windows service.
Does this service also need to be stopped, that the remote control was fully working in the ProgDVB?
These lines:
22:14:25.798 - [0x00fa, 0xfa17], RepeatCnt = 0
22:14:26.423 - [0x00fa, 0xfa13], RepeatCnt = 0
22:14:27.667 - [0x00fa, 0xfa16], RepeatCnt = 0
22:14:32.046 - [0x00fa, 0xfa05], RepeatCnt = 0
22:14:32.680 - [0x00fa, 0xfa03], RepeatCnt = 0
22:14:33.928 - [0x00fa, 0xfa0a], RepeatCnt = 0
22:14:35.176 - [0x00fa, 0xfa0b], RepeatCnt = 0
22:14:37.363 - [0x00fa, 0xfa0e], RepeatCnt = 0

means that remote keys are being processed, just in the wrong way.

Done some modification, if you could test and upload the log again.

Thanky you.
Attachments
AVermedia.eBDA-20.03.19.zip
(172.49 KiB) Downloaded 301 times

NSGrid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:14 pm
Sorry. you did not answer, do I need to stop the Windows service?
crackname wrote: Done some modification, if you could test and upload the log again.
OK
Logs.rar
No Need to stop it.

The RemoteControl work, but ProgDVB didn't process it.

You pressed: Rewind, Pause, VolumeUp, VolumeDown then Number 8 (If I trust the Log).

So it work but I think you should wait for Prog Prerelease for it. I need to forward the change to him.