Cannot Load my TV Guide

I have an account with Extreme IPTV, All the channels load fine but when I enter my guide link http://is.gd/tepvr it throws and error. How do I get my TV Guide to load? This link was added to the IPTV setup under the Guide Section. Do I have to add a random file name or something?

The Error Message is: "SecureChannelFailure The Authentification or Decryption has failed.

It Works fine on Perfect Player, but I like your Program much better.

BTW, This is the Android Version off Google Play

Thanks
Last edited by EODCrafter on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Cannot Load my TV Guide

Never mind...Seems to be real buggy. Guess you guys are continuing to work out the kinks. I have found it impossible to set EPG Shift for all channels at once +6 hours for where I'm at ( I have over 1400 channels to edit, just too much :shock: ) and program keeps crashing in Windows 10. It's a real nice Program, I'll check it out in a few months or so after it's worked on a bit. Please keep it up!

Re: Cannot Load my TV Guide

I got it to open in the Windows Version. and just set the time shifts manually, then exported the guide. Works good, but took a lot of time to set the time shift for each channel. I don't understand your resolution about setting timeshift in M3U. The M3U link I have is to my IPTV service and there is no EPG guide information in that file, it is only contained in the link I have posted. Your Windows Version reads that file just fine! I'll send a screen shot....

You can mark this thread as Semi-Solved with work arounds....

Thanks