progdvb pro and prog media server

I installed (and buy) progdvb under windows and it is working fine
same, i installed the android version

now, i wanted to test a different configuration with prog media server
I installed the setup (in the same directory than progdvb) and when the program PMSLauncher start, i get immedialty a fatal error message :
translated in english : pmslauncher.exe application error / the application was unable to start correctly(0x000007b). click Ok to close application

I try to install it in a different directory but the setup write the .exe and .ini file and them, crash

many thanks for your help

Re: progdvb pro and prog media server

thanks for the answer. I downloaded the latest version of progdvb and prog media server , both 32 OS version
when the prog media server is running (PMSLauncher.exe) , the interface is not the same that the one displayed on this web site
it a small box with header (pms launcher (not selected), display 3 textbox (current channel, level and quality)
the buttom "server status" does not work, channel display an page for a satellite channel and option permit to select a satellit or network client)
where is the interface displayed at http://www.progdvb.com/media_cs.html ?

many thanks

hi,

as I say in previous post, if I launch the server via PMSLauncher.exe, this display the small empty messagebox I described. nothing to do with your screenshot

If I try to launch the server as you say from progdvb service menu, I cannot find the option in the "service" menu
the only menu options are :
start recording/stop recording (both disable)
epg
update EPG base
Scheduler
video on demand (disable)

I find out that the server is running ONLY when a channel is selected

but what I also find is that the ProgDVB.ini file in programm directory exist and has this content :
[DisabledModules]
ProgMediaServer.Module=0

when I select a channel the serveur messagebox is still empty. what is the purpose of this small box witch is very satellite related
also,as you asked, when I select a channel, in the options menu, there is no "modules" , can you provide a scrennshot ?
I installed 32 bits latest version of both tools, I checked again today

the message box was described in my previous post. I resume it here again :

when the prog media server is running (PMSLauncher.exe) , the interface is not the same that the one displayed on this web site
it a small box with header (pms launcher (not selected), display 3 textbox (current channel, level and quality)
the buttom "server status" does not work, channel display an page for a satellite channel and option permit to select a satellit or network client)

question N° 2 : where is the free client? you say included in the progdvb. but not found.

question N° 3 : do you have an up to date documentation when using a media server ? on you web site and the .chm file, the only information found is related to the pro version of the server. nothing about the small network version. I have to say kindly that it is difficult to test it when every step make a question/response on the forum