Re: How to ADD CHAN to my favorite list?

Prog wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 am
Over mouse in ProgDVB or from RC in ProgTV Windows.
Prog ;i don't understand your instructions, i go thought all setting and do not find any setting to add fav., show me in the ProgDVB iptv manual how to to it?or make a video about it.,
i don't understand why you don't comes up with a firmware update for the ProgDVB IPTV M3U PC WIN to be able to add Favorites channels to user's list the same easy way as we can do in Android TV box?it's hard to believe we have to go scrolling thought thousands of channels to find our favorite damn channel? when i paid the subscription i thought i could do it the same way as we do it in the ProgDBV for Android tv box, besides if i've know i couldn't do it the same easy way i'd stick with cherry player which is free and does all the same thing on ProgDVB IPTV for PC,

Prog wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:16 pm
Do you have some large list and like select channels to favorites?
In ProgDVB you can press right mouse key on channel and select "favorite".
Thanks Prog, i've got it now will post results after i gather a few favorites, that's sweet if it works right will the best prog for win worth every penny keep up the good work..

ivtec wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:12 pm
Prog wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:16 pm
Do you have some large list and like select channels to favorites?
In ProgDVB you can press right mouse key on channel and select "favorite".
Thanks Prog, i've got it now will post results after i gather a few favorites, that's sweet if it works right will the best prog for win worth every penny keep up the good work..
i was able to get all my favorites,and i find it to be very good thanks for the good work,thanks