Re: ProgDVB Win 10 Freezing ?

Hi prog i still think ProgDVB for PC is outstanding as a set up config for IPTV , but for streaming iptv Prog DVB player is not as good as MYIPTV player ,if you can improve your player to mach it to MyIPTV that would be great and i would spend more time on ProgDVB instead of MyIPTV APP.
,thanks

Prog wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:14 am
You can change video renderer for same. Of course other player use other video renderer then my custom renders
Thanks prog; the only difference i find in other players the default auto player decoder is auto set for the best IPTV streaming performance no need to change anything ,i think if you can achieve that on IPTV Prog dvb it would be the best,meanwhile i will wait for your update on this,i think you can do it,also the best decoder you have close to myiptv player decoder is Ellecard .One thing that i'm sure ''Prog'' whatever decoder you have should never be the Auto default decoder because is the most unstable one.

Prog wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:52 am
Every pc is different and you can select settings of progdvb for stable work.

For example audio driver!!! is most important element for sync. But how many users have good sound card? Less 5%
although Ellecard has some hiccups in audio,but still better then Prog on video ,even windows is better then Prog