Different channels = different source ports = problems

Hi,

Ive just started trying ProgDVB and I must say that its a very nice piece of work ;)

Nearly everything is working well except I am getting choppy video and audio when connecting to any channel that doesnt show up as coming from source port 50000 through wireshark program.

For example:

When I open up a channel that has the following characteristics it works fine:

User Datagram Protocol, Src Port: 50000 (50000), Dst Port: personal-agent (5555)

But whenever a channel opens with any other source port such as these it all starts going choppy:

User Datagram Protocol, Src Port: cplscrambler-in (1087), Dst Port: personal-agent (5555)
User Datagram Protocol, Src Port: kiosk (1061), Dst Port: personal-agent (5555)

The question is that is this fixable or is this a problem on the iptv source stream??? :?:

Hi Prog :)

It turns out I get the same issue in vlc and graphedit as well. What happens is that when I try to watch certain channels I get choppy video and audio like this:
This happens on any channel that doesnt come from source port 50000 through the udp stream. These are not encrypted channels neither so there shouldnt be any problems.

Does that make more sense? Do you think its fixable in any way??

Thx ;)[/img]

I get it all the time on the same channels, even if i start up to one of those channels. I can then switch to one of the good channels no problem but as soon as i switch back its bad again :(

It looks as two streams mix up...

"User Datagram Protocol, Src Port: cplscrambler-in (1087), Dst Port: personal-agent (5555) "

scrambler ?

If your picture in fact showed a crypted channel, the crypt system used definitely was proprietary.

Looks quite like many years old analogue sequential chopping systems, in this case obviously done by merging between totally different streams. So, for the legal user, there must be some extra signal (system stream?) somewhere, that allows re-coordination of falsely addressed packets.
But this may in fact be pretty complicated. Remembers me of the old Syster protection, that AFAIK was never really broken but in those days only approximated by semi-intelligent content analysis, after some time leading to quite well working results.

However, that's just history, and we MUST NOT discuss any of today's software decryption issues over here.
Perhaps hit dvbn.happysat.org for this.

Else get yourself a valid subscription...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>