Does the program given in bundle with your card work?
Opteron 175 @ 2,2 Ghz (on gigabyte nforce3 Ultra), Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Digitalrise 1041+CI, Th 1.1.0.4 driver, 1 GB RAM, Windows XP Pro

I have a skystar HD2 and I am using the exact same drivers (from the technisat site, not the ones in the dvd), and progdvb works fine.
What problem does it show up in your system?

Probalby you have problem with the driver.
Try reintall it and if it doesn't work yet, just try reinstall the entire PC system normally it fix the problem.
Opteron 175 @ 2,2 Ghz (on gigabyte nforce3 Ultra), Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Digitalrise 1041+CI, Th 1.1.0.4 driver, 1 GB RAM, Windows XP Pro

Guys with problems with SkyStar HD2, please post what exactly is your problem.

I now have this card up and running after some problems. My problem was that i had signal but no software was able to get any channels. I had only signal.
Root cause of this problem is in following combination :

Vista 64-bit + SP1 + 4GB RAM

If you have this you cannot use technisat driver 1.1.0.402. Technisat helpdesk will tell you that you have to uninstall SP1 or limit your RAM to 3.2GB or less (yes this really is answer taken seriously by Technisat as they helped you :) ).
However if you use older driver you'll be pretty much fine. Older driver is 1.1.0.302. I have put it here so if you need it please download.

Hi KouDy,

I know it´s a long time ago you posted your answer here.
Maybe that´s the reason I cant find the old driver Twinhan BDA 1.1.0.302. Mayby you can post it again or send it to me directly?

Thank you and sorry for my english - I´m from germany.

Best regards,
Sascha

Hey all,
i just thought it would be good to update.

All SkyStar2 HD owners can rejoice, since Technisat released new drivers with number 502 which successfully work in Vista 64-bit SP2 with 4GB RAM. No need for old 302 driver. :P

Driver 502 download.
Sadly it comes with Technisat software too. Just ditch it for ProgDVB which is far better imo :).