Medion make many different machines. So there's no general answer.
Most of their computers have a TV tuner inside, but this may be for analogue, for DVB-T, for DVB-S or even a combination of those.
Medion computers are quite popular since about 1999/2000, so there's a wide variety of models meanwhile. Noone's supposed to know all of them, not even any of their employees...
Surely you won't be able to help a friend on anything, who does not know more than "I have a Dell" or asks you "what radio would come with a second hand Volkswagen"...

So please, first read the manual for your machine carefully, including technical specifications.

Then, normally Medion don't tell you, of what brand and type a built in tuner is.
Windows device manager could provide you with details on a tuner's model and driver. The drivers' .inf files may tell you even more.

And of course you might want to look into the machine, either find a label on the tuner, or make a good photo of it and upload it somewhere and post a link, to help people on helping you.

Having collected relevant data. google may be the next place to go, to perhaps find out, what commonly known device a piece of Medion hardware may be compatible with.
The biggest chip(s) on the tuner may give more hints, as it would at least point towards a concept this device is based on.

Generally, applications talk with Windows operating system or special device files / modules. These talk with drivers, that communicate with the chips. To get any useful results, every step must work precisely.

And of course, to use a tuner, you must have the adequate signal(s) available, like a properly aligned satellite dish for DVB-S, or suitable services and a working antenna available for DVB-T or analogue terrestrial.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>