Problem with Gigabyte GT-PS700 DVB-S

I just bought and installed this DVB card and after few hours still cant make it work,i couldn't get signal at all using bundled Cyberlink PowerCinema software but after installing ProgDVB5.16.2Std i found some analog channels but they are still far from good, there is also another TV-FM KWORLD TV7131 card installed which was working fine ,and after installation of DVB i have lost "Antenna" and "Cable" as signal source input options and there is no pic at all now on that card too, i heard that its not recommended using two cards on one PC so if anyone knows better if that might be the problem i appreciate any help. Also LNB is almost ten years old but it is universal and it worked just fine on TV SAT receiver so i figured it should work OK with digital signal too, if this also might be a problem please let me know, any advice is welcome. Thank You.

Perhaps remove the KWORLD device temporarily.

You won't get analogue channels from a DVB-S (only) tuner.

However, the original software must work before trying 3rd party applications.

You can have more than one tuner on a machine, as long as your resources (like PCI slots, IRQs and alike) allow this. But two of the very same kind may collide, if they have stupid drivers.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>