ProgDVB and the KWorld DVBS-100SE

If I install ProgDVB selecting 'KWorld DVB-S' as the device everything goes fine except one thing. That is when you try to watch a channel an error message box comes up that says ProgDvbNet has faced a problem with a button to close. Restarting ProgDVB is of no help. I have to uninstall then reinstall. But, If I install ProgDVB selecting 'BDA combatible card or box' ProgDVB works fine except of two observations.

1. Not all the frequencies are detected/scanned as it does when you install it with 'KWorld DVB-S' selection.
2. When you record some of the channels you end up with zero/blacked out recording althought the size of the mpg file reflect the recorded time.

Your help is highly apprecited.

Try to stop and restart the device (instead).

And make sure you don't have heat issues with the tuner. In case, try adding a blower.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Restarting the device is also of no help and there is no heat issues. The softawre that acompanies the card (called HyperMedia) works perfect. This means the driver is ok but ProgDVB does not recognize it properly as KWord DVB-S rather as a BDA compatible.

What driver do you really use, exactly?
Never try to install both, WDM and BDA, at the same time.
Perhaps take out all unneeded device files of ProgDVB.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

I have been experimenting different combination of the Kworld DVB-S100SE, ProgDVB, Windows, and HyeprMedia (the proprietary application). Under XP and Vista when you install ProgDVB and select Kworld DVBS as the device, ProgDVB will crash the moment you click a channel for watching. This happens no matter whether you use old or new driver of the card and with the coexistence of another WDM driver. HyperMedia works OK. The only way that makes ProgDVB work without crash is to select BDA compatible as the device when you first install ProgDVB. But it will not be able to detect all frequencies as it did in the first case. My conclusion is ProgDVB's kworld.device dll need to be fixed by ProgDVB in order to make it work perfect with such a popular card.