Help I am going insane

First of, I want to apologize for the questions i might ask that have been repeats and several times answered.
What I am trying to do is be able to watch HDTV over Echostar.
I had Dish network install a dish (1000+ with the big ugly LNB in the middle) at my house. They also installed a 44 switch. My LNBs are pointing to 119, 110, 129 and 118.
Now I am running vista 64. I have a twinhan AD-SE200 pci-e DVB-S.
With that one I could not scan any HD transponders at 21500.
So i bought another card, a TBS 8920 DVS-S2 with 8psk. I still cannot scan any HD channels. I have 0 signal. any other channels are fine and have over 95% quality.
I tried to use the switch and I tried each lnb seperate. Still no signal.
Any advice? PLEEEEEEEEASE[/b]

For American specific issues like yours, you may want to check in at dvbn(dot)happysat(dot)org

We don't see your birds from Europe, nor would we use that hardware here.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

It is normal question in this form. Why not discus american satelittes in this place? But I think problem not in satellite, problem in DVB card.

That's because that card does NOT support Turbo Coded 8PSK with which is what DN uses.

Before you ask. While DVB-S2 has specs that support 8psk that is not the same as the 8psk with turbo-fec that DN uses so any other DVB-S2 card will not work either. If you are really interested to a search for the skywalker-1

SkyWalker-1

Supported modulations:

DVB-S (QPSK)
Turbo-coded QPSK
Turbo-coded 8PSK
Turbo-coded 16QAM
Digicipher II Combo
Digicipher II Split (I/Q)
Digicipher II Offset QPSK
DSS (QPSK)

DVB-S2 standard is not supported (incompatible FEC) :(

256Ksps - 30Msps Symbol Rate