CnxCam 0.1.0.4 beta - Conax Cam plugin

Hello,

I get the following errors when starting progdvb 6.0.3 and CnxCAM ver. 0.1.0.4 beta plugin installed:

Error! Menu ID Conflict!
{CnxCam}->{Start/Stop}=40291 (0x9D63)
{CnxCam}->{Start/Stop}=40291 (0x9D63)

After clicking ok, next error:

Error! Menu ID Conflict!
{CnxCam}->{&Monitor}=40292 (0x9D64)
{CnxCam}->{&Monitor}=40292 (0x9D64)

Error! Menu ID Conflict!
{CnxCam}->{&settings}=40293 (0x9D65)
{CnxCam}->{&settings}=40293 (0x9D65)

Error! Menu ID Conflict!
{CnxCam}->{&about}=40294 (0x9D66)
{CnxCam}->{&about}=40294 (0x9D66)

Sometimes ProgDVB does load, but the cnxcam is shown twice at plugins tab. And i can´t get any image. Somebody who might help me? I haven't had these problems with older ProgDVB versions and there is no better release from the creator of the plugin. Thanks in advance!

This looks like a resource conflict between plugin and host application.
In any case, it's up to the plugin author, to avoid this.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

o0ps :s That was it Prog! That was stupid :oops:

Next problem is progdvb hangs every time when trying to load when using this plugin. Sometimes it does load but start freezing when trying to watch anything. I used to have (last summer) the following setup working:

- easylite DVB-T USB tuner
- phoenix infinity cardreader
- prodvb 4.91.1
- cnxcam 0.0.3 and 0.0.4 plugin

More info on how I did it:
http://clnet.nl/blog/2008/07/conax-cam-plugin-cnxcam/

But I can't get it to work anymore :cry: I tried current version 6.xxx and I tried 4.9.2 Both won't work anymore. Anyone who could help me with this? Or somebody who has been using this plugin? Maybe a similar conax cam plugin you guys know of?

I would like to get some really good instructions how to do this.
I have official plustv card, working ProgDvb, SCM reader (SCR131 to com port), so what to do next ? "Best" software to do this ? And HOW to do it.. I have tried to read and understand some web sites but no good.. I asked this in DVBViewer forum and all i got that no discussion about this problem, it is forbidden to ask.