LME DVBS USB problem

I am using the LME usb dvbs to watch channels on hot bird, nilesat, insat 2e.

I installed the progdvb came along with the installation CD, channels are working fine, But while tuning I am not getting the high band channels.

I set LOF1 as 9750 and LOF2 as 10600 and Switch as 11700, default value and receiving all lower band frequency channels, checked the Disqc switch, LNB with with receiver, working fine.

but with DVB card i am not getting, Where will be the problem exists, please guide me.

thank you.

Please also post all DiSEqC settings relevant details.
You MUST NOT set up a 22kHz switch in there, as that signal is needed for band switching.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen wrote:Please also post all DiSEqC settings relevant details.
You MUST NOT set up a 22kHz switch in there, as that signal is needed for band switching.
When I am selecting the LNB type as KU band, the 22KHz option itself disabled, and i set DiSEqc as 1.0/2.0 as i am using the same.

I enabled both "LNB power", Distinguish by "LNB" and "Frequency".

Is there any possibility that 22KHz was ON?

Thank you.

Should happen automatically on Ku band, as long as a frequency above the switch value defined is tuned.

The "22kHz option" instead would only be needed, if a 22kHz position switch was used instead of a DiSEqC one. Like many users do it in USA. But then, band switching is impossible.

Perhaps try to take out the DiSEqC for some testing, connect just one LNB directly and find out if band switching works then.

On many computer based DVB-S tuners, the 22kHz signal (this for also the DiSEqC carrier) are a bit weaker than from most STBs. So any losses along the way up may show up earlier there on. Analogue switching treshold value trouble...

That's why I changed over to Quattro LNBs on mains powered multiswitches several years ago. Taking the LNB supply current draw away from the DVB tuner results in far more stable 22kHz based switching.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>