CI-emulation (softcams??)

I have a VIACCESS CI module and a CAM that I use in my TV and on my PC. Switching between them is quite trivial, so I'm looking for a way to make this work both places without the need of switching it all the time.

Appearently I can get a "poor mans cam" by using a Phoenix writer to read/write my CAM. But I still need to switch them CAM's then. Is it possible to make a copy of this card to another card (cardsharing?) so I can use it both places, or better yet: Extract the card-contents and emulate it purely by software without getting new hardware? In that case, can I use the CI-reader that came with my Technotrend C-1500 for this?

Links would be great. I googled around, but most links lead me to piracy sites dealing with how I can crack codes... This is not what I need.

We don't discuss any issues with that plugin here.

WATCHING PAYTV WITHOUT A VALID SUBSCRIPTION IS ILLEGAL!!!

read the boardrules...

You didn't really seem to get the message so ...

I DON'T WATCH PAYTV WITHOUT A VALID SUBSCRIPTION. I HAVE AN EXPENSIVE SUBSCRIPTION AND EVEN AN EXPENSIVE DECODER CARD. PRIVATE CARDSHARING IS NOT ILLEGAL IN MY COUNTRY!!!!

read my post, ******...

PRIVATE CARDSHARING IS NOT ILLEGAL IN MY COUNTRY!!!!
But in many other countries ...

NO INSULTING HERE, DEFINITELY.
Stay friendly or your account will be deleted.

For plugin related issues, try dvbn(dot)happysat(dot)org

BTW:
In many places around the world, also assisting on such activities is illegal.

For legal issues also read your subscriber contract.

CLOSED
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>