Wintv Nova-S USB2 problem

Recently bought one of these satellite receivers. However, I have this problem with it and can't get it to work properly. I do think my signal is good enough, but i only see small sqares of the whole pic, just like it does with "normal" satellite receivers when the signal is bad.
But when i tried with another receiver which is connected directly to the tv everything works fine, but cant get it to work it with my computer, so the antenna should be aimed like it should .

This it what it looks like:
Hope you all understood what i'm trying to say :)

ProgDVB tells, your signal is fine.

Does the tuner share a USB host with a USB 1.1 device, or is it eventually only a USB1.1 port you connected it to?

Also possible, you are having severe PCI latency timer issues, starting perhaps with basic BIOS setttings.

Please post basic details on your machine, or better put them into your profile / signature, like I did.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

You're right, it's obviously an issue with my pc. Tried with my laptop and the picture was perfect.
I currently have connected the receiver to an external USB device that came with my motherboard, and it does support USB 2 too. I tried unplugging all other usb devices and using only this one but it didn't help, so what should i do?

Thank you in advance!
WinXP SP3
Athlon 3500+
MSI K8N-Neo4
1gb DDR400
WinTV Nova-S USB2

I also notice now that when searching for channels, the laptop does it in like five minutes (Astra, about 1000 channels), while the pc i want to get i working on takes almost half an hour.
I didn't find any different in USB settings between the two computers in the device manager, both gives 500mA to each Usb-port.
WinXP SP3
Athlon 3500+
MSI K8N-Neo4
1gb DDR400
WinTV Nova-S USB2

Seems, the host controller (used) in fact only uses USB1.1 at the moment.
Update your mainboard chipset drivers from the manufacturer, not by use of MS / Windoze Update garbage...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Tried using the drivers that came with the mainboard, but didn't help. Is there any way i can check the speed of the usb-ports?
WinXP SP3
Athlon 3500+
MSI K8N-Neo4
1gb DDR400
WinTV Nova-S USB2

For example, connect a USB 2.0 stick or external drive there, copy a big file (around 1GB) there to and take the time it needs.
Must take far below five minutes for a GB, or it's not 2.0
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: