DM1105 DVB-S card

HI
I have a DM1105 DVB-S card .
Dose Program DVB work with this card? If it works with this card what do I need to do to get it to recognize my card? I have tried version 6.04.06, it dose not recognize my card.

Thanks
RW

What kind of driver does that device use, WDM or BDA style?
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen
I don't know.
I have Windows XP and looked in System Properties opened Hardware and looked in Drivers I couldn't see anything about type of drivers. I also tried to open the instlation disk witch has the driver with properties window it wouldn't open.
Do you know where I might find driver type?

P.S.
I have two devices in Hardware it could be ether one of them.
In Driver Files:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VirtualNet.sys
This is for a DVB Net Adaptor PCI card it may be my sound card?

I have another Device in Hardware that Windows dose not recognize. it also recomends that while installing the DM1105 DVB Device Capture Video not to install because it has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatiabilty with Windows XP and am not sure if that one could be the device but this is what it says for that device:
A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.

Best Regards
RW

Allow that non-certified driver to be used.
Micros*ft certificates are very expensive but provide anything really helpful in return.
That's why quite some hardware manufacturers don't waste money on that issue.
Use anyway...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

If your card does not related DVBWorld, you should choose from the list newmi device from the device list, but most better ProgDVB modul of DM1105 card created by Nexus for Sigma Company.

Here is the link
http://www.sigmaelectronic.net/ccount/click.php?id=81

You should copying device file to Modules folder under ProgDVB and other dll extention files progDVB root directory, also you should register grabber.ax filterif you have not a original software of your card.(DVBPlayer).
_____
aQUa