Yes, 150-160 mbyte it is typically for ProgDVB. Many processes, many buffers, .net interface...
You can try disable skin, disable EPG and tetelext parsing, disable timeshift (or use on HDD).

Well, look at EXPLORER.EXE, on the same picture.
Just a stupid file manager.
Fat and lazy...
'Cause it's original MS stuff.
.NET also is, and ProgDVB uses it.

Anyway, on modern computers, you should have more than enough of RAM inside. Else perhaps spend another tenner...
Older machines could also benefit from additional RAM, as long as the type needed still is available.
Or check out older versions of ProgDVB, IF they already support your tuner.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Re: .

Prog wrote:Yes, 150-160 mbyte it is typically for ProgDVB. Many processes, many buffers, .net interface...
You can try disable skin, disable EPG and tetelext parsing, disable timeshift (or use on HDD).
I had the same strange thing with v 23.1 but with a lot more memory usage, after some hours of work the ProgDVB has allocated ~ 1GB of memory, is it normal ? the timeshift is disabled. restarting the ProgDVB fix this. It seems that there is a memory leak somewhere. now I'm testing v 24.1, will post a picture if see the same problem

Did you mean how much time is required for ProgDVB to get such memory ? I do not remember exactly, about a couple of hours. Will try to monitor and get exact time.

Tried to get that all the evening yesterday but the memory usage did not grow more that 240 MB, so either the problem is fixed in 24.1 version or it was a video codec problem (I had changed it also).