Your link does not point to one special product here.
This is not supposed to work on a flash built site.
Tested with Opera and Firefox here.

Better place the full product name here.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

I appologize, I did not pay attention to the flash site.
If you go to the link. Then click on TV TUNERS on the left then the product name is: USB2.0 TV Tuner / Video Capture Box with TV-USB20

Thanks!!

This is an analog (only) tuner, not good for any kind of digital television.
And it's not for satellite.
It may perhaps work with the analog module, if your cable or terrestrial service still holds analog transmissions.
Else, no good for nothing but it's capture port :?

To find out more, play around with it's original software (if already bought that thing...).
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Capture cards related discussions are not a ProgDVB related issue, as DVB needs digital tuners.

I do also possess a nice video capture card, semi professional PCI based FAST AVMaster, a plain hardware solution - but I never awaited Prog to support that one for several reasons. One of those, MJPEG only. Another one, VxD drivers are only supported by Win9x.

Why should a strictly DVB focussed programmer waste his time for supporting a hardware, that's made for something completely different...
For this very same reason, we don't discuss any other pure capture cards over here, only DVB tuners, if related with ProgDVB.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: