platingladiator wrote:Hello,
Diseq 1.0/1.2 is still not working!
Do you intend to implement this "very important" function into your program?
Thanks
what ?
where should be inside the diseqc informations ?

only the lnb is there interessing - or ?

i haven't seen a field in ProgDVB channel format where it is inside also the diseqc info.

if you import channels from dvb or sdx - then you have to sort the list for lnb and set/modify the lnb's as you need it and as you use the diseqc.

or do you mean a other thing ?

in SDX format - i add the function, that:
if the satpos is different i a add to old lnb number 1 - sot htat you can then correct it easy as you wish. (lnb +=1)

ex: if you import SDX_full (all satellites)
then you have on every lnb one SatPos.
so now you only have to sort the list to "LNB" and then select all channels from the wanted LNB and change it to your wishes.

cu camel

history:
ProgEdit - ProgDVB Channel Editor v.1.117 22.01.2007

+ add a lot of shortcuts - see manual under shortcuts

download once again on dvbcube.org

cu camel

Many thanks!!!

Now began to work with the program far more comfortable.
[url=http://forum2.progdvb.com/viewtopic.php?t=31]DISEqC 1.2 module for ProgDVB[/url]

oNe3 wrote:Many thanks!!!

Now began to work with the program far more comfortable.
does you interface now works normal ?
(seen all icon's , buttons , and so on ?

and if now it works on your system - what was the mistake ?
malformed "MS net framework 1.1 or 2.0" ?

please inform us, what's the problem was ..

thanks cu camel

PLS: the generator on auto.satcodx.com is now ready to use :)

With interface the same problems. By sight nothing changed, icons no present.
Installed NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and no changes :(

I does not know that to do with it. I will not understand where problem.
[url=http://forum2.progdvb.com/viewtopic.php?t=31]DISEqC 1.2 module for ProgDVB[/url]

Ok,
the problem (not a real one) is as follows:
when i perform a channel search in progdvb for all 4 satellites progedit shows in the LNB field
the value "0" the position LNB 1
the value "1" the position LNB 2
the value "2" the position LNB 3
the value "3" the position LNB 4
therefor when i want to import an sdx files i have to change the LNB values in x-1.
For a while i couldn´t anderstand why i can´t get a picture.

(die ganze Zeit hatte ich kein Bild bis ich dahinter kam...)

My second question: why do progedit not import the channels premiere direkt 1-8 from sdx files?

Thanks

ok - is changed on next ProgEdit version (1.119)
>1.) startvalue on import from sdx file
1.) on next version the start-value on sdx import will be 00, next 01 and so on ...
> 2.) My second question: why do progedit not import the channels premiere direkt 1-8 from sdx files?
ähm - you hav this to clear with satcodx.com, but it think:
satcodx.com (sdx) have scanners installed around the world and then take the data stream and analyse it, write it in files , then to databases, and so on ...
But in the datastream there are no PW direkt channels. only "unknown channels")
Nut the data's for the channels are included, only the names are different.

But i had also think about, and now the file channelnames.txt come to the game :)

Solution:
1.) ProgEdit -> import the sdx files which you want
2.) then take the option "overwrite name" and overwrite with the file channelnames.txt (this file is included also in ProgDVB). now you'll see, that you have inclded the PW direkt channels :)
or :) ?

cu camel

new version:

this version is have not so much changes, but i think that "platingladiator" will happy about it :)

cu camel
#################################################
history:
ProgEdit - ProgDVB Channel Editor v.1.118 23.01.2007

+ change LNB start number from 01 to 00, because Neutrino and ProgDVB starts on LNB 0
+ small graphic fixes in channel viewlist

download on dvbcube.org

http://www.zshare.net/download/progedit_1-118-rar.html

cu camel

ideas
Will be fine to localize program on other languages (I can help translate on russian)
upgrade multisort mechanism to view what columns is sorted and make him many universal
turn of save dialog if files saved manually
add auto remember for last opened files
add filters for fields. its great thing in case you have many than 1000 channels

my bugs
my crazy interface sight nothing changed :( all other programs based on .NET all fine!!!
after exiting editor, program still in memory and load CPU on 100%

Screenshot of interface

Thanks!!!

oNe3 wrote:ideas
Will be fine to localize program on other languages (I can help translate on russian)
upgrade multisort mechanism to view what columns is sorted and make him many universal
turn of save dialog if files saved manually
add auto remember for last opened files
add filters for fields. its great thing in case you have many than 1000 channels

my bugs
my crazy interface sight nothing changed :( all other programs based on .NET all fine!!!
after exiting editor, program still in memory and load CPU on 100%

Screenshot of interface

Thanks!!!
well the bug - you're the first which a heard , that it doesn't work correctly.
i be sure, that it will work on a fresh install. i think, somewhere your system is not perfect installed. you can try to uninstall all the stuff from MS net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 - then reboot and try the progedit once again. then it should not work :) then you nmcan be sure, that it is not anymore on your system.
then try to install the net 1.1 , try progedit - install net 2.0 try it once again, then MS .net 3.0 and try once again ...
let me know if this helps.

for the other stuff - well thanks good ideas.

1.) other language support. maybe i think about to make a external acsii file, where everybody can help to make the translation.
so - maybe you want to beginn - the list.
simple ascii file
and so is the structure:
(1. line)
English;Deutsch;Italian;Russian;
Menue; Menü; .....
you must only write the words/letters/messages here inside and i will do the rest.
";" is the seperator

about the filter a have told - that you can so easy to handle with sorting as you want, that i think,., it is not really necc. ok the list is longer - but the multisort works really good, that you can handle then this without forget channels if you click all channels and want to change something on it.
alöso the multiselect works fine and so you can sort before your listwith multiple click on the head of columns (ascend + descend) and then select as you want.
but ok - if "some" other guys want also that stuff - then i will do it.
or ?

multisort - i had also talk about - this is implemented.
well - amultisort does no other stuff like that :
if you want to sort col1, col3, col5, col2 (asc or desc - however) (like excel) -> it does not other stuff as : sort the list for col2, then col5, then col3, then col1. do you have understand ?
you have only to click on the columns in backward row, then you have it sorted in multi-sort+ordered as you wanted.
it would be very easy to make a extra windows, whre you can select which columns you want to sort - but it goes easier if you click the columns what you want - or ?

so try it - and you will be happy :)

cu camel
thanks for your ideas and will - and is every time is welcome to help to make the tool better:)

i have tried to edit the chanels.dat with your program but the new progdvb 4.83.2 cant read it (the tree list just contains the folders but no entries are there). if i load it with your editor it is there again.

mjr wrote:i have tried to edit the chanels.dat with your program but the new progdvb 4.83.2 cant read it (the tree list just contains the folders but no entries are there). if i load it with your editor it is there again.
slowly ...

moment
- do you try to load an old channel list (4.83) with my programm , and then save the list and then gave it to progdvb 5.0 ?

because an old list has to be converted (read the FAQ in ProgEdit)

i tried to load a 4.82.x channel list and save it. and load it to 4.83.2.

i also made a complete new scan (deleted the old channel files). then load it and save it. but that also does not work.

the next try was to load your provided list (2007-01-17_Camels_ProgDVB-Settings_Astra_Hotbird.rar) save that and load it. but that does not work ether.

the only thing i wanted to do is to rename channels (with your file in extras) ;)