Re: Skystar USB HD and remote control

First of all, this board exists, to allow people helping each other.
This is not a 24/7 service helpdesk.

Does your remote work with the original application, that came with your hardware?
Did you try relevant device settings in ProgDVB?

In the end, I don't have that tuner. So I can't really help. Anyone else to continue, perhaps?
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Thanks for your reply. I've tried with the original application on my cd (DvbViewer TE) and its working perfectly.
On interface menu(ProgDvb) there are two control modules Universal HID remote control and Winlirc client. I've tried every combination in options menu from Universal HID remote control but its not working.
@Juergen are you using remote control and if you are on what device, it might help?

Hi, looking for long hours, I've found nothing, and I hope now that you can help me further.

Namely the following:
I have a Technisat SkyStar USB HD, everything goes perfectly, I get not only the remote control to work.
The TV card has a built-in infrared receiver but he will not see me in ProgDVB.
Have no idea what to do yet to get the remote control to run.

Hopefully someone knows what I can do even

Speed