Question about channel tree format

I'd like to create converter from enigma 1 (dreambox) favorites to progdvb tree lists.
Plan is following:
- take services and favorites files from enigma (all in text format with well known structure)
- convert progdvb channels.dat file to text format through ProgEdit (v2.04) - tested, working
- create tree list files in text format and import/paste into progdvb - THIS PART IS PROBLEM

Since none of ProgDVB editors understands latest tree list format it is impossible to export/import to/from text format. I've tried to select and copy channels in one tree list in working progdvb and paste this into text file, this gives results but the structure of this result is not quite clear. This is example line for one channel (each channel has one line like this):

{1,1012,0 dev 4,1256274992,7599372901411808354}

First column is channel SID, third column is device through which channel is received (DVB-T/S card), fourth column is number found in channels.dat and is associated with it's channel name. Problems are second and fifth column, how can this numbers be retrieved/calculated from channels.dat?

Re: Question about channel tree format

Out of this response it is clear why there is no working tree list editor for progdvb, and why nobody made editor after 2008.
I made this type of enigma favorites converter for dvb viewer, and use it often. But on dvb viewer there was no need to go to forum, everything was clear already from the program itself. I guess I'll just stick to that one...

Re: Question about channel tree format

Just re-read this tread, to understand that question.
They were talking about the internal structure of the channel list data base.
Reason is the idea of external editing and conversion to formats for / from other applications or devices.

Now, are you in any way involved in this issues ???
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>