Re: bug feedback - post newly found progdvb bugs here

What's wrong, when I can't open any channel in a new window? I cannot say, in which version this has worked last, now I am using 6.63.02.
I could watch / record 1 channel and open another one in a new window, depending on the transponder or so, only a guess...

Has this been disabled? Is it a bug? Or did I forget / change some setting?

The context menu item for this feature is gray and cannot be clicked.

Are you talking about the same thing as I am? Does PIP use the same function?
I mean "Open in new window". If you open a channel in a new window, the video window gets tabbed. Do you know what I mean?

This menu item is disabled now on every channel. Before it was only disabled, when the selected channel could not be opened at the same time as the currently watched channel.

On my Laptop (using same version, but not Pro), the menu item is enabled on some channels, but then of course it's telling me, that this feature is only available on the Pro version. My Laptop uses Prog Media Client only, no DVB device.

What en- or disables this menu item? You're the coder :)

Now, version 6.63.06 is a complete mess over here. THIS version cannot start my DVB-S device. Application freezes. I even had to delete the ProgDVB.ini to be able to select my device again! But then? After setting LNB? Freeze again... Restart? Freeze again..

Another problem:
When the INI value UseTuneRequest2 is set to 0 and ProgDVB is started, I get the messages, that adpsi30.dll and DWUSBAPI.dll are not found. The BDA davice could not be started. I MUST set this back in the INI file, I cannot reach the option in the GUI anymore!

noremorse wrote:I have same problems, newest version does not work. I have installed an older version and working again. Something very wrong in this latest version. I think you should get some beta testers before releasing new code.
I cannot use any version with the arcsoft codecs. Win 7 64 bit. HD channels just cause freeze up. Gone back to 6.63.01 Pro.

Hi,
i have a dvb-t-stick.

OS is Vista x64.

Bugs:
- Sound problems sometimes (crackle/rustle)
- the tv-speed is to high, it looks like neraly 1.5x fast foward speed :shock:
- keyboard problems: shift is not working when progdvb is running
- the options have no effekt on this bugs