Did it work before?
Does this also happen with another software?

If so, you are supposed to have a hardware problem.

But there are different possible reasons then:

First of all, the LNB supply stage of the Twinhan may be broken. Is it still under warranty? Else perhaps a TV mechanic or any other electronics expert may be able to help you.
In any case, have the LNB supply voltage checked, must be around either 13 or 18 Volts DC, without and with LNB attached..

Also possible, your LNB (now) needs more supply current than your card can deliver. This may f.e. happen if the outdoor connector is corroded.
Or did you change anything on that cable recently?

BTW, which way ever, never detach or attach LNB cables with mains plug (of computer or receiver) inserted, as then static discharge or (temporal) short circuit may ruin your tuner.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Hi
i have the same card i buy it without cd driver they tel me that is twinhane card
i try many driver of twinhan all driver are reconized and accepted by my XP3 but no signal

so my question do you have the origina cd driver ?
What is the correct driver fot this card can you tel me ?
in the card its writ E01-VP-1022R
but in the websit of twinhan no E01-VP-1022R only E01-VP1022A
i dont think that the problem is the hardware

Re: Problem with my Twinhan satellite card -

@ vsoftpk_1

This is just one more case of a posting, that does not really make sense for me.

So either you provide us with a good proof of being a human and not a nasty spam bot, or the end is near...

Means, I want an answer now, for a set of questions, a machine won't understand, and these are, what exactly is your DVB equipment, what images did you fail to see, why are you posting lots of short chat style messages and who on earth is "my dear"...

Act now, please.
Post the answers right here.

Last and only chance...
p.s. English not being your mother language is not accepted as an excuse.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Hi,
The 1020 VP Twinhan card comes with 2 CD's make sure you have installed the Twinhan drivers not Vision data .
You should see a shortcut for the Twinhan player on the desktop . You can check the power output with a multimeter at the LNB input on the card.

Progdvb does not support VP 1020 VP Twinhan cards as it uses WDM drivers not BDA .I have been trying to get BDA drivers .
Alas information on this is nil after days of trawling the net .An old version 4 of Progdvb may work if I can get one :cry:

You will find several old versions on our download page.

Feel free to try out any of those.

BTW, you don't have to uninstall any other version first, just install to a different folder.
And don't install codecs over and over again, as when codecs are existing on your system, the codec related settings can be system default = empty.
Channel lists are not supposed to be backward compatible.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: