Re: bug feedback - post newly found progdvb bugs here

whoops wrote:Hi!

After installing the latest version of ProgDvB Pro 6.65 - I get following error:

"Error at ArcSoft demux creation! Please select other demultiplexor in Settings-> Options"

Tried on Win 7 32bit

Arcsoft demultiplexor works fine for me in 6.63.10
i have the same problem in new version (6.65) pro 32 bit XP sp2. look at the picture .
http://mrnavid.persiangig.com/error.JPG
the only demultiplexor work fine for me is arcsoft ... :( (although at some FTA or CSA Channel video have freeze....-like PMC Music on hotbird 13E & nova sport1)
however,i get the video and sound normally but after each channel changing the error appear. my system information:
XP sp2 32 professional
CPU: AMD 2.6 X2 Dual Athlon - core Processor 5000+
RAM: 1 G
Graphic: 1 G On board ATI 1200 Radeon :(
DVB: Sky Star 2 - V2.8a
http://mrnavid.persiangig.com/error.JPG
Windows: 7 Service pack 1 , 32bit _-_ DVB: Sky Star 2.8a PCI _-_ CPU: 2.6 GHZ Dual core X2 AMD _-_ RAM: installed 4Gig , 2.75 Gig usable _-_ Graphic: ATI Radeon x1200 series total available memory : 1663

plus, when demux is on the ARCSoft and i going to file > properties > select Demultiplexor and click on the properties nothing appear.but other demux properties window can open. sorry for my bad English.
Windows: 7 Service pack 1 , 32bit _-_ DVB: Sky Star 2.8a PCI _-_ CPU: 2.6 GHZ Dual core X2 AMD _-_ RAM: installed 4Gig , 2.75 Gig usable _-_ Graphic: ATI Radeon x1200 series total available memory : 1663

aha.when i uncheck show all important messages at options > debug & repair ,i dont get error and all things are ok ........

Prog wrote:But really you have error and use MS demux.
:| so how can i fix this error.what should i do?? please let me know . tnx

Latest version 6.70.3 with Hauppauge Nexus S:
in Hard mode don't work
in Soft mode I got this message:
ProgDvbEngine::Device_GetAttribute (twice) then when I click on a channel I got: ProgDvbEngine::Engine_SetChannel

Latest versions of progdvb don't support this card anymore :(

Reproducable crash (freeze) when selecting Audio Codec.

Problem: some programs here come with AC3 audio.

When resetting all settings after crash, no AAC/AC3-audio-codec is selected - I have to select one: Cyberlink Audio Decoder is working, Elecard Audio Decoder or WMAudio Decoder DMO are not.

But what is worse: when I had selected one of the non-working audio codecs and still have selected one of the channels with AC3, the application crashes (freezes) at the moment of clicking [OK] or [Apply] in the options. Crash does not happen when I first select a channel that does not use AC3.

I'm using the newest version of ProgDVB with a SAT card.

But when I want to record something most of the times when I record something it just doesn't want to start.
And when I does want to record it just stops after about 15 seconds, the screen will go black and thats it. I only see the timer on the lower left corner counting.

Anyone an idea?

Latest version 6.70.06 with Haupauge Nexus-S:
After installing the prog, I got the same previous errors; then I managed (by chance) to get it work. The scan and record work without any problem, but the program is stuck on the first channel. When I change the channel, I got the new name in the OSD but the image is still for the old one :(. Also from time to time, the program stop responding and I'm forced to kill the process.