twin lnb with motor and tevii dual tuner

I want to set up my system using twin lnb ...hh motor..tevii s480 twin dvb-s2 tuner(s) card with this configuration. LNB1......HH MOTOR....TEVII LNB/RF INPUT 1 and use USALS in progvb then LNB2.....TEVII LNB/RF INPUT 2 and use as a "slave" tuner perhaps just setting it up USALS mode in progdvb :?: .I know I can only view from one satellite at a time but would want option of recording and viewing of different channels on that particular satellite(most probally astra 28.2e. The card supports usals.Would this setup work with latest pogdvb pro and if wrong way of doing it which would be correct way?p.s I have latest tevii drivers installed and am currently using it with 4-1 diseqc switch to one tuner and straight feed to 2nd tuner and works ok in prog dvb

Re: twin lnb with motor and tevii dual tuner

I am glad you told me that because the weather in my neck of the woods has been so bad I have not got round to mounting? motor yet which is a Technomate TM2600 Super all metal gear[.If anyone does have any luck maybe with perhaps a different configuration please keep me(us) posted a thanks again to all for keeping my original thread open

Re: twin lnb with motor and tevii dual tuner

I have only set up 4-1 diseqc with trial MyTheatre and ok.I have contacted Tevii to try to clarify what they mean as USALS compatable.I think the problem is that even with the card being supplied with power from motherboard it cannot supply enough to move motor-----I will instlall motor eventually and perhaps my computers PSU ect might be ok.in my particular case---Another option is to use a positioner like STAB MS220 which would solve problem with card or software but is a costly option-----------http://www.stab-italia.com/prodotto.php?cod=F205011----------If I have sucess with the card and ProgDvb alone I will let you know