Re: bug feedback - post newly found progdvb bugs here

well,finally after many test I think i found the solution to c++ crash problem.I updated the progdvb c++ .dll manually to lastest version from microsoft.And no more crash finally :).

Now,time to progtv.

I found a litte problem.

I have two screens connected to the pc a phlips 170T.And a samsung 23" tv.

The problem is progtv info bar crosses the first screen to the second screen.(the windows xp desk is extended phlips monitor->samsung tv).
winxp,pctv 310i analog,fm,DVB-T,skystar HD2 + CI dvb-s2

Can it be true, that a current recording stops without warning, when I simply update the EPG data in the EPG window by pressing the update button? Recordings should have prio 1 of all activities inside ProgDVB to ensure a seamless video file!

Using ProgDVB 6.86.04 x64.

Installation error if not manually exiting ProgLauncher before updating!

When updating, the files

Modules/Azurewave.eBDA
Modules/BDA.Device
ProgLauncher.exe

cannot be updated if not manually having exited ProgLauncher from system-tray before.

It should not be necessary to manually exit ProgLauncher before updating! That should work automatically!

Hi,

Since I've upgraded to latest 6.91.09 the software doesn't work correctly with my Avermedia DVB-T USB Stick A850:
-> When I upgraded yesterday I could watch TV
-> This morning no TV channels shown and my stick didn't turn the blue led synchro status

So I tried several times to rescan channels on 8MHz Europa band => No luck no channels found
I reinstalled ProgDVB then I rescanned => channels found
I watched tv then turned it off. I decided to relaunch software and like this morning no channels.

It's like I've to reinstall and rescan channels to get TV :\

Just upgraded to 6.91.09 Progdvb pro 32 bit on Windows 8 x64. Though it was an upgrade of a previous installation, I had to supply reistration details again. I then get the message, "registration accepted, please restart PrgDVB" and the program closes. WHen it opens again, I get the registration dialogue again as the program is not registered. And so on.

However, when I run as administrator, the registration sticks, but I have to run the program as admin every time. (My normal user is also has admin rights)
Ian