regsvr32 thsource.ax

This is a command line.

Depending on Widows version, this may work from any command line interface (like DOS box), if being at the location of the .ax filter, or just stored as a .bat file to that place and executed.

So, step by step, for complete beginners:

Use Windows Explorer to go to the Modules sub folder.
There you create a new text file (right click on empty space on the right side, --> New -->Text file).
Open it.
Type this line into it.
Store as (whateveryoulike).bat. Confirm.
Then double click the new batch file.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Juergen wrote:regsvr32 thsource.ax

This is a command line.

Depending on Widows version, this may work from any command line interface (like DOS box), if being at the location of the .ax filter, or just stored as a .bat file to that place and executed.

There you create a new text file (right click on empty space on the right side, --> New -->Text file).
Open it.
Type this line into it.
Thanks, my friend. I have same problem. I tried to ues the command, but I got error message:
The module"thsource.ax"failed to load.
Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent.DLL files.
The specified module could not be found.

Please tell me what I should do.

I am using Vista 32.

Thanks.

This is a command line.

Open it.
Type this line into it.
Hi, Juergen, I just find the way to get the 1020, like your saying, that is great. Thanks a lot.

Perhaps start with recent 4.x versions.

There's no need, to always uninstall the last version before trying another one.

Just install the other one into another folder.

Or even better, move the former one elsewhere to.

Also should not be necessary, to reinstall the codec each time.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

photole wrote:

This is a command line.

Open it.
Type this line into it.
Hi, Juergen, I just find the way to get the 1020, like your saying, that is great. Thanks a lot.
Hi,

I am new here. From now on, I would like to talk to you guys and exchange information and ideas.

I bought my twinhan visionplus 1020a card with BDA driver on a companion CD. Does that driver works with ProgDVB Version 5.*? Or I need to have WDM driver for the card to work with ProgDVB 5.*? Where can I download WDM driver for the card.

I have checked twinhan website and other websites, I can't find WDM driver for the card.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Sorry for the repetitive text's

Yes, I successfully registered thsource.ax but it didn't solve my problem. i'd like to install BDA drivers and fix this problem immediately but i need your help. it must get tiresome helping every newbee with a DVB-S card. but I truely appreciate your help, thank you in advance. it seems a lot of people are having problems with this card and i'd like to fix mine so I can publish a writeup for the newbees.

Pete

Does your device work with it's original application?

How is that device called in system control --> hardware, exactly?

Drivers are available from the manufacturer site, normally.
In your case this should be
http://www.twinhan.com/download_driver&software.asp
The driver located there is a BDA type.

Read carefully there.

For ProgDVB you may also need 'tuning space' registry entries.
Have fun using our search function...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch:

add hardware recognizes the card as two devices, DTV video controller and DTV audio controller. I was able to use mytheatre to scan for satellites and can hear SOME radio broadcasts, but no video or at all and no audio on any channels that aren't radio channels. I cannot pull up a channel list with the default program shipped with my card. I searched for 14 hours yesterday and probably ten or twelve more today. it's really frustrating. I'm trying new codecs but i really have no idea what to try next.

Pete