Re: Feature Requests

Thanks.
I would improve mode Current channel. Clients can... so that other client won't interrupt first client or ProgDVB when all streamed channels are on same TP)(new option don't change channel on same)?

Also in web page, possibly highlight current channel/TP and group by transponder :idea:

evarost wrote:
Prog wrote:SDT and EIT must be in current version. But for sat ip ProgDVB must open SDT PID at first...
Hi Prog,

Related to my request, I like to ask about this test: I set ProgDVB with PMS enabled, then I copy the URL of one channel, I open the good testing tool "TSReader Lite" and I select the HTTP mode, then in this application I open the URL of the channel. The result is that PMS is rewriting the PMT table and creating a new SDT table. It's this the expected behaviour? I feel that the TS needs to have the original tables, rigth?

Thank you for your time!

Prog wrote:If you like sent only one channel then PMT/PAT must be changed.
Why? If the client can work with multiple programs, this isn't a problem. It's like filtering pids in a stream. My suggestion is not to change the current working mode, that it's the correct way for all clients, but provide an option to not modify tables and send all untouched to the client. With this the client can parse EIT, read channel name, etc.

Please, try it with the VLC! In it you should view multiple programs, but only one has audio/video. This is the idea.

Prog wrote:This one stream. I am not can send data from one channel and tables from all channels from transponder. Because any client software detect all channels.
Yes, this is correct for regular clients, and the PMT/PAT rewriting is the common solution. But, if you use a client than can work with "filtered" streams, you don't have any problem. Please, try this: enable "PMT/PAT passthrough" in your code and try to connect using VLC... you can view the program you're streaming, and others are "black". I only request to enable this passthrough mode as an option, so only if the user request it.

Please! :wink: