arabic epg problem

Hi
there is a problem in Arabic EPG where it shown in unknown format
last progdvb version that show Arabic EPG very well for all channels is ProgDVB 6.91.5
all new progdvb versions show Arabic EPG very well for MBC channels in Nile sat only!!!
all other channels in Nile sat or other satellites, Arabic EPG shown in unknown format!!

I recorded all transport stream for channel where Arabic EPG shown in unknown format, may be that help you finding the problem

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pl25cdt3d ... H_27500.ts

the record time is 14 sec only due to large size!, i hope that is not a problem

Thanks

Re: arabic epg problem

Prog wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:51 pm
Can you mask on picture not correct format?
that is screen shot for EPG window of last progdvb version
ProgDVB7.21.4Pro

that is screen shot for EPG window of progdvb version ProgDVB 6.91.5 for same channel and same time and same event
will if you compared the highlighted event in first pic with the highlighted event in the second picture you will found big difference
in the first pic Arabic letters but doesn't form Arabic word !
it's like " kshdfsh;dfoshdf;lshdfl;skd" will those are English letters but doesn't form English word!!
in second pic you will found arabic letters forming arabic word
that what i meant to say by " unknown format"
i hope you got the point
thanks

Prog wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:03 pm
Do you need left to right?
It's not the problem in left to right or right to left
progdvb versions after ProgDVB 6.91.5 was also left to right and have the problem in Arabic EPG
the most newer vesion become right to left but the problem as i mentioned was before that
i hope that pics explain it
that is screen shot for EPG window of progdvb version 7.12 ( where it is left to right)
that is screen shot for EPG window of progdvb version ProgDVB 6.91.5 for same channel and same time and same event
will if you compared the highlighted event in first pic with the highlighted event in the second picture you will found that
the event in pic1 is " هه" which is 1 Arabic letter "ه" repeated 2 times and mean nothing !!
the event in pic2 is "مجمع الطوفان" which is 2 complete Arabic words (and the letters found in those two words doesn't have the one letter found in first pic)
which means that there is a problem in decoding Arabic EPG i guess!!

i hope i explained the problem well
and thanks for your help

sadly it's the same problem
ProgDVB 6.91.5 shown arabic EPG perfect, why you can't just compare it with new version to figure out what's wrong?
I have to mention that all new versions show arabic EPG perfect for MBC channels only, I'm not a programmer but I believe that mean something!
thanks for your time

well done,
now Arabic EPG shown well, there is only one point
the description of the event is repeated two times!
if the description of event is " Wildlife Quest EP 7" then it shown like this " Wildlife Quest EP 7Wildlife Quest EP 7"

by the way
now the EPG preferred language applied to EPG every where ( channel list, bottom bar , time shift bar) but still doesn't apply to EPG window shown by pressing E button
server module still have same problem with me

Thanks for your help