TBS 6522 dual tuner DVB-T/T2/S/S2 does not find SD DVB-T channels

Hi,

I recently updated to new PCIe card TBS 6522, which supports DVB-T/T2/S/S2.

DVB-S/S2 and DVB-T2 channels work perfectly with newest ProgDVB x64, but DVB-T frequencies fail to lock even when there's 70% signal strength, with manual or auto search. T2 channels are found normally from both 7 and 8 MHz bandwidth.

I'm using latest TBS BDA drivers 1.0.1.2, which show two tuners in ProgDVB, one for T/T2 and one for S/S2. Card is much more sensitive than my old Terratec 1200S + Astrometa T2 USB.

Peculiar thing is that SichoPVR finds DVB-T channels normally. My old Astrometa T2 presented two tuners, one for T and other for T2.

I contacted TBS but they could not figure it out. I don't want to use SichoPVR, so I'd highly appreciate a fix/workaround in ProgDVB.

Best regards,
Pasi

Re: TBS 6522 dual tuner DVB-T/T2/S/S2 does not find SD DVB-T channels

Tried changing Additional API of Tuner 1 (DVB-T/T2) into Astrometa, but after that it is incorrectly identified as DVB-C and does not work. Automatic puts it as 'TBS, Prof'

In the latest ProgDVB Professional 7.21.05 I'm also experiencing strange behavior when changing from channel to another: It seems that the codec is not updated, so changing from DVB-S2 into DVB-S channel keeps (according to the OSD) the previous audio/video codecs and displays a blank screen. However, pressing green stop button and moving to new channel works ok.

//Pasi