I can't manage it to work as I want

My main purpose is to use the ProgDVB as a client in order to access channels m3u play list via web, so that to watch tv from my phone.

Using my laptop with WIN 10, via LAN is working OK. But via WAN cannot connect (time out error).

Using my old netbook with WIN XP, I have WAN access, but the ProgDVB crashes when I try to load a channel from my phone.

I have made port forwarding in both cases and I am using a static IP via noip.com

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Re: I can't manage it to work as I want

Thanos wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:34 pm
My main purpose is to use the ProgDVB as a client in order to access channels m3u play list via web, so that to watch tv from my phone.

Using my laptop with WIN 10, via LAN is working OK. But via WAN cannot connect (time out error).

Using my old netbook with WIN XP, I have WAN access, but the ProgDVB crashes when I try to load a channel from my phone.

I have made port forwarding in both cases and I am using a static IP via noip.com

Any idea how to solve this problem?
Thanos; you say Progdvb works great in Win XP, i installed it on my Pentium M 32Bit centrino and i install the prog dvb but i don't have video,can you tell me what codecs you use and what software i have to download to make it work,i can't install diretx 3,5 cause laptop wont work right with it,any tips settings to install Prog DBV in XP ,thanks

Re: I can't manage it to work as I want

Finally I managed to work it on Win 10. The problem was located in Comodo Firewall. Despite of I gave full access to ProgDVB, it blocked it again. I deactivate it and worked OK. However I can't make it to work on Win XP. Older versions that I tried, didn't crash, but worked actually only with LAN.

My question now is: Is there any way to control video size and bitrate when streaming?