Re: Crashing in Android TV os

i have same problem in android on atv on nvidia shield. beta and regular both crashing now and then, now only on beta when press right arrow when playing station, immediate crash makes not usable to change codec or record etc. cannot reach that menu. logs of crash after right arrow press attached as zip
Attachments
progbetacrash.zip
(55.45 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

in regard to my prior post with zip of logs attached, i noticed these files not in the exported logs directory, but were generated by the crashes with right arrow press. they are labeled androidexceptions, but when i was looking over the logs, i could see they were last thing generated at crash, so i zipped two small files and attach here as well. thanks for great work on progtv.
Attachments
androidexceptions.zip
(3.66 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

Guide not importing for me either for Vader, EternalTV or HDHomeRun. No changes made in TV Sources and guide data downloads, but it does not show importing and there is no guide data on any channel. Happening since 2.59.6 I believe. I have not tried 2.60 yet though since it just came out...

EDIT: Just tried 2.60.0 and the same thing happens. Except this time, it shows importing guide data after it downloads, but there is still no EPG on any of the channels... They are all blank. :(

same for me as to vaders, but my own file for my hdhomerun does import, and a second service i have does also work. i also tried gunzipping the vader guide file and putting it on my webserver just as xml file and it, also shows importing, but no guide data is there. so i have 2 of three things where guide data is showing up. for my hdhomerun i am using zap2ml to create xml listing file which is working.