Re: avermedia td310 и PLP не находит все каналы

I hope we understand each other correctly, otherwise I am not strong in English. :) I want to say that I did not press the keys at the same time, but pressed successively each key on the remote one by one.

And yet, I wanted to understand. If you do not need to stop the AVerRemote.exe service, then how to disable the function of launching native AverMedia software using the Power red key and reconfigure it, for example, to start ProgDVB. Is it even possible?

NSGrid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:29 pm
I hope we understand each other correctly, otherwise I am not strong in English. :) I want to say that I did not press the keys at the same time, but pressed successively each key on the remote one by one.

And yet, I wanted to understand. If you do not need to stop the AVerRemote.exe service, then how to disable the function of launching native AverMedia software using the Power red key and reconfigure it, for example, to start ProgDVB. Is it even possible?
Ok, I missed the first one, I thought you pressed all of them at random at once.

You do probably need to stop the "AVerRemote.exe" Service, that's probably why key press are missing.

Check the attached file. I think we will get all key press, except "Power" which is used by AverRemote.exe
Attachments
AVermedia.eBDA-20.03.19.zip
(171.69 KiB) Downloaded 305 times

https://youtu.be/TnqNkGarGv0
I recorded a small video of the process of testing the remote control, where you can see which keys I press.
From glitches.
When the service is stopped AverRemote completely inexplicably, the red power key still turns off the computer. Explanation of this, I have not yet found.
The key "return to the previous channel" for some reason turns off the sound as well as the Mute key, and then returns the previous channel
Logs.rar
(3.99 KiB) Downloaded 320 times

NSGrid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:54 pm
https://youtu.be/TnqNkGarGv0
I recorded a small video of the process of testing the remote control, where you can see which keys I press.
From glitches.
When the service is stopped AverRemote completely inexplicably, the red power key still turns off the computer. Explanation of this, I have not yet found.
The key "return to the previous channel" for some reason turns off the sound as well as the Mute key, and then returns the previous channel
Logs.rar
I will look at it tomorrow and upload a new file.

So ProgDVB receive the key but the wrong code ?
Shutdown with PowerKey.jpg
The shutdown of the computer is in what ProgDVB does when it receive a 'PowerOff' key press (See the highlighted part on the image).

So 'Recall' key is reversed with 'Mute' key. I will change that or ask Prog to change two line of code. Please reconfirm it's still does that (Please install the PreRelease it has the new code).
Last edited by crackname on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crackname
I tested the remote control, now it seems that all the keys are working. But there is some strange glitch in general, you have to press several times, so that the key would work. I checked on my native software again, where the key works right away, and ProgDVB here you have to press three or four times before the key works.

Another moment. Also checked. In the progdvb, the remote control works (with the glitches described earlier) of a lonely one with both the AVerRemote.exe service running and the one not running.

And also still does not find an explanation why the computer when the service is unloaded when you press the red "Power" key on the remote control shuts down. Where is it at all possible to customize?
Logs.rar
(3.98 KiB) Downloaded 317 times

NSGrid wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:15 pm
crackname
I tested the remote control, now it seems that all the keys are working. But there is some strange glitch in general, you have to press several times, so that the key would work. I checked on my native software again, where the key works right away, and ProgDVB here you have to press three or four times before the key works.

Another moment. Also checked. In the progdvb, the remote control works (with the glitches described earlier) of a lonely one with both the AVerRemote.exe service running and the one not running.

And also still does not find an explanation why the computer when the service is unloaded when you press the red "Power" key on the remote control shuts down. Where is it at all possible to customize?

Logs.rar
The shutdown can be disabled on the configuration Options > Controls > Bind Keys. Just look for Power Off in "Remote control key" column, and change the key.

The Glitch in key press can probably be fixed, I'll ask Prog to look in to it.

So even if AverRemote.exe is running the Remote-controller still work, interesting !

crackname wrote: The shutdown can be disabled on the configuration Options > Controls > Bind Keys. Just look for Power Off in "Remote control key" column, and change the key.
Thank! This helped to disable this feature.

Yes, I also want to understand. And why does the remote control continue to work (with the glitches described in my last post) even if the control model in the remote control model section is NO? (see screenshot) There generally what should be chosen ideally (when using the TD310)?
RC-2.png
And the question after. Why are there identical menu items in the list of RC modules, such as "keyboard PS2", and why are they repeated? (see screenshot)
RC-3.png
RC-3.png (52.71 KiB) Viewed 15541 times
Last edited by NSGrid on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NSGrid wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:00 pm
crackname wrote: The shutdown can be disabled on the configuration Options > Controls > Bind Keys. Just look for Power Off in "Remote control key" column, and change the key.
Thank! This helped to disable this feature.

Yes, I also want to understand. And why does the remote control continue to work (with the glitches described in my last post) even if the control model in the remote control model section is NO? (see screenshot) There generally what should be chosen ideally (when using the TD310)?
RC-2.png
It continue to work because the code that manage it is included in the avermedia.ebda module.

The name not displayed is up to how Prog is programming his software.

For the glitches; the code try to detect key repeat, that need to be disabled in the future.