Re: Mac adress in Prog dvb instead of m3u lines?

Thanks mate for asking, let me explain better,some IPTV providers are going to Mac address instead of allowing people to use m3u files or lines, the same way i use in smart apps in Android ,we give the provider the TV box Mac address to provider activates service ,we only need to install the smart app and put in name and password no need to set up anything besides the App installation, you must know about this stuff but here my understating of the use of Mac; It is a unique address given to a network adapter such as built in network cards on a motherboard when it is being made. It doesn't really do anything, it's just a unique hexadecimal value given to all devices that connect to a network, well if we can't use m3u lines in ProgDVB then your Player will be no good for IPTV.

Re: Mac adress in Prog dvb instead of m3u lines?

Thanks guys; i don't understand that procedure you ''ProgTV have good settings without any sites'' i only know the way i set up a Smart App player that only need to install App then give my Android Mac address to IPTV service provider and put in Name and password and i'm watching tv,if it could be done same way in Prog DVB that would be great.