CHANNELS SHEDULED RECORDING!

HELLO,

Lately my sheduled recordings for some reason gets messed up!!
As you can see from the picture i uploaded , all channels are blank suddenly!?

With as result, that nothing gets recorded and i get many recording errors as a result of that ?

Importing data fixes that, but as soon progdvb does an sheduled recording, it loses all channels from the sheduled recordings again (see picture)?

I just want to bring this under the attention as possible bug!?
Also, is there a way for me to make an backup from all sheduled recordings besides making and exporting ? Is there an file i can copy paste that saves just the sheduled recordings?

Thank you in advance,
Current Main System:
MOBO: Sabretooth FX990 R2.0
CPU: FX-8350BE@4,7Ghz
Cooling: NZXT x52
GPU: RX580 8GB
SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB
RAM: 16GB PC3-12800 Quad Channel
Monitor: MSI Optix G27C2
Attachments
blanks.png

Re: CHANNELS SHEDULED RECORDING!

Prog wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:33 pm
1. No information for me without logs.

2. Copy scheduler.dat file
hi,

At the time of posting i didn't made logs since that option wos disabled in progdvb.
But in the meanwhile i have reproduced the "bug" to provide you with some logs that you can find in the attachement.

copy/paste the sheduler.dat file is NOT the sollution either !!! I have done that after i reinstalled/wiped all user data, and the results are the same = blanks/no channels!!! Everything else like shedule date , start & stop time is still there but all channels are gone from every sheduled recording!? This is an real problem!!

Because, i have to memorize and manually put in piece of info (date, time, channels) from every sheduled recording again !!!!

Only when i import all settings from folder, i get to see back the list with all sheduled recordings with all the selected channels visible from each recording... atleast for awhile!!
You can easily reproduce this phenomenon, by selecting and open an sheduled recording and just click ok again.. The upper window will close, and you'll see all channels will be gone !!

For now, i have redone every sheduled recording by hand/manually to make an fresh sheduler.dat file... maybe it has been corrupted or something ... time will tell...
I have enabled logging..

cheers,
mick
Current Main System:
MOBO: Sabretooth FX990 R2.0
CPU: FX-8350BE@4,7Ghz
Cooling: NZXT x52
GPU: RX580 8GB
SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB
RAM: 16GB PC3-12800 Quad Channel
Monitor: MSI Optix G27C2
Attachments