Progdvb problem runing programs screen stops

Hey there
I got problem on my laptop when i keep a stream on into ProgDVB and i run other programs in administrator the screen of ProgDVB basically stops and sound keeps on when i want to change it does not work i have to close the video stream in right click and then pressing close video window to get the screen again to choose the channels how do you enable even running any program administrator i want the stream video to keep running not stops and audio only works where do i change that ?

Re: Progdvb problem runing programs screen stops

thats what i had even when checking where you said but i dont think its that the codecs are stoping the play back its somewhere else in the pro dvb option or something like that i mean here is my settings they work fine but only the adminstartor running is so anoying i have to start prog and then choose channel i mean i want it like not stoping when i run any program the video does not stop ...

When i do that and i choose channel the program crash i dont know why and i cant use it anymore then going to task manger and turn or close it from there and open it again and when it opens it choose channel by itself and crash again until i press close this window then i change to EVR Custom it works again i dont think the problem is there mate i think its on Main or User interface but i still cant find it i install EVR and then open the program and choose it i get it as installed but it does the some think when i choose channel it crash again and some problem happens again before updating the free version this option was there the administrator running there was no problem for me at that time anyway let me know if there is other way to fix this issue

Hey Again here is a file of LOGS of my ProgDVB Engine if you need it to check why this happens is a HLS STREAM LINK AND ITS NOT ONLY IT even mpeg 2 and other channels like MuMudvb servics are the some issue its so anoying and i cant find any situation for it its only prog dvb ar making this problem when runing any program and stream keep being on if you want i can record a video and show you what happens .. Download it and check it also i will send you thbe progdvb.ini i didnt fing log 2 there i only found DEBUG AND THE FIRST ONE WHICH WAS 0 I MADE I T 1 .... https://ufile.io/ia63rc3h download it and check it please ...

the problem is when i run any program in administrator program and progdvb keep showing the stream and video keep showing but when i run on a administrator process what happens is that the video of the screen basically stops and audio keeps playing its like freezing and to fix it i need to close the window of the stream and re open it again which is annoying how can i fix even runing any administrator program process i dont want the video to stop i want it to keep playing which i cant i try vlc and it does not happen like that VLC even if i run on admin mode and i press YES OR NO it still keeps the stream to work which in progdvb it does not ...