ProgTV on FireTV stick as client

Hi,

i have an question about setting up ProgTV on FireTV stick. I already installed it and it starts without problems. All i now want is to set up the source for my TV channels. It should be my PC on which the is running. (I allready got this working for my phone and tablet.) So I have to choose "ProgDVB client" as source. In next step I have fill in the "IP" the "port" and the "password". When I start to put in these things the screenkeyboard appears and i can only go to next point on by one when I come to the Point "To disable of a source" there is no possibility go one step further. I can only choose "ok" then its disabled and i can start again from above or I can choose "cancel" but then it does not jump to OK for finishing the setup. So there is no way to finish this setup. I also tried a bluetooth Keyboard but the screenkeyboard always appears.

Please I need some help. Thanks a lot.

Re: ProgTV on FireTV stick as client

Hi thank for your help and sorry for my late answer, I thought i will get an email if there is an response.

I already installed ProgDVB on my PC and i got the stream working to my Tablet. But i still have problems to do the input of ip, port and password at the firetv stick because the on screen keybord jumps from one to the next step so do not get to the OK-button because of that "To disable of a source" I have to answer that point an can only choose "cancel" or "ok". on both answers i do not get to the next step "OK" button.

Re: ProgTV on FireTV stick as client

Hi,

the difference between Firetv stick and tablet or mobile phone is that the fire TV has no touch display. If there is a touch display (tablet or phone) you are able to tip on the point you want to insert data and you are able to close the onscreen keybord. But there is no possibility for closing onscreen keybord on Firetv stick. So you have to go through all step in that menue (Source--> ProgDVB client) and you can not simply choose OK after you have put in "ip of host", "port" and "password" because the next step is "to disable of a source". and there you can only choose "ok" or "cancel" and on both you do not come to next step for choosing "OK" at the and.