ProgDVB and Lifeview Trio

Hi there! I'm novice of the forum but I need some help for my problem.
I installed ProgDVB 5.14.4 and I have a Lifeview Trio card.
I wonder how to make ProgDVB properly work whith this card... basic setting 'cause is my first experience in video broadcasting.

Thanks in advise. :D
===================
RazorMaster

Does the original application work completely?
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

nope: during the channel scan the application crashes.
So I decided to try ProgDVB.

At the moment in ProgDVB I selected a standard interface, but I wonder if the Trio can be recognized as a specific device listed in.

Then I started the scan whith ProgDVB and I finded some channel, but I didn't undestand how to set the scan, I mean: as the right satellite (here Hotbird), transponder and so on.
Can yuo help me how to esecute a perfect scan?

Thanks
===================
RazorMaster

Sorry, but ProgDVB is not meant to repair your system...

Is it a BDA driver your device uses?
If so, either the original application has to provide necessary basic settings, like tuning space registry entries, and should also bring a working codec set, or you would have to do all manually. Our search function should be able to point you to the .reg file data.

However, normally 3erd party software should be tested on a proven well working system.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

Both you are...
You told the original soft is not working.
There must be reasons for this, that are supposed to effect 3rd party soft as well.

Or do you believe, a manufacturer would bundle his hardware with a non working application? Surely they would get like 90% of the devices returned and lose their reputation. Probably all DVB forums would be full of complaints.

We're not talking about little bugs, favour, usability, comfort, features here, as long as you don't get started, to verify hardware and drivers are working, as ProgDVB is also supposed to use exactly the same...
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: