Do you have the original application installed?
It will insert necessary registry settings (tuning space), that are required for ProgDVB to work with a BDA device.

AFAIK the analogue module is working for (some) video capture devices. No idea, if it can be used to control an analogue tuner (already).
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

about original application. yes I do. sometime the bar level signal is full 100% . I don´t understand this, because I cannot recive any channel. I live in spain I don´t know I the frecuency is diferent, I use the option MCE UHF channel.

any idea if it can recive composite video in? device, driver?

Sorry, but if even the original application won't give results, what magic could ProgDVB do with an extra module, to get things working?

First of all, get the original running.
Make sure, you don't have basic technical problems, like trying to receive digital signals with analogue tuner or vice versa.

Once the original works OK, you may have a good chance, to get 3rd party software working as well.

Regarding video capture (= analogue video in port), this module is very new and supposed to be far from perfect yet. Though, once Windows knows about a working capture source, ProgDVB may be able to connect to it.
Can't test this here, as my only capturer is not compatible (FAST AVMaster: plain hardware in / out, Win9x only, VxD drivers, MJPEG signal only, no PCI audio).
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86

Auf Deutsch:

excuse me. I didn´t understand well . the original application works well , I can watch perfect with wintv v6 . but not with Progdvb. and me problem is de filter codec and Progdvb let choose the codec what I want.

i have read through the specifications of your product again.

It has DVB-T and analogue tuner, but no video in.
Such a video in should and probavbly would have recognized by ProgDVB's module already.
But regarding the analogue tuner, I am still missing any information, if the new module can handle such, which way ever.
Does your analogue device appear in the device list? If so, how exactly?
Any changes if the original application is running and tuned to an analogue station?

Surely everything else depends on hardware and driver then.

I am afraid, only Prog may know more, at this time.
This includes, if you have a chance to get it working or not.

BTW, your English is very hard to understand,you should try to be as precise, complete and systematic / logical as possible. No half sentences, no writing between the lines...
about original application. yes I do.
Thisuld have been like:
"The original application tunes well on analogue, too. I do get stations with audio and video there in."
As we cannot read your mind, we have to interpret strictly the technical way.
My signature:

Please read here:
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

Auf Deutsch: