USALS with progDVB Pro and Skystar HD2

Hello to all,
I recently purchased a skystar HD2 PCI card and I'm using progDVB Pro 5.14.04 (trial version), but I can't move my motorized dish through diseqC 1.2 menu in progDVB using USALS capability.
I tried everything, like powered my ss HD2 card from motherboard (I believe this was the right thing to do).
I have also set AzureWave(TwinHan) in device list in bda drivers.
Motor type: H-H.

Please help!!!

Hi,

I am in the same situation, I am using ProgDVB 4.85 , all ok with skystar HD2 except motor moving.

i have heard about possibility to use my theatre to move motor but still no succes.

I put my e-mail : jpinto001@gmail.com just in case some opinion can be commneted in petit forum.

I recently added Usals too.
It seem to be easy to make it working at least with usals.
Go to diseq propietis add positioner then go into usals menu select enable and search a city near you on the list.
Then add satellite and make a search it should work.
Let us know if it works or not ;)
Opteron 175 @ 2,2 Ghz (on gigabyte nforce3 Ultra), Radeon HD 3850 512 MB, Digitalrise 1041+CI, Th 1.1.0.4 driver, 1 GB RAM, Windows XP Pro

Usals with skystar HD2

I have a dreambox with Usals and I have the same scenario with a Skystar HD2. Do these wok together. I have prepared everything as most of the users in this forum said but when scanning i only got 20 channels. I think that something is wrong. Please can somebody help me.

Thanks

Hello Diego^_^,

Can you give some more details on how to make the motor move using USALS, please specify whihc version of porgdvg are you using and with which plugins or modules since I can't find USALS menu.

Muchas gracias

Diego^_^ wrote:I recently added Usals too.
It seem to be easy to make it working at least with usals.
Go to diseq propietis add positioner then go into usals menu select enable and search a city near you on the list.
Then add satellite and make a search it should work.
Let us know if it works or not ;)
I've done what you said and I also added DiseqC 1.2 module. It almost works. What I really mean is that sometimes works (when changing channels in different sats, motor moving from one sat to another) and sometimes doesn't, which is most irritating.