Sorry, but that symbol rate (30000 ksps) and FEC (7/8) are not uncommon, and they alone should not be the reason for your problem.
You did not post any System ID or Video ID, but anyway, those would only be helpful together with satellite position and transponder.

So, what satellite position are you talking about, what transponder(s)?

What exactly happens, if you try? Do you get good L & Q readings there? If yes, do you find any station listed if you scan that transponder (even manually)?

Details rule.
And precision is a must, if talking technical issues.
Last edited by Juergen on Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

More info abuot this problem

I wish to watch some free programs on 39.0E Hellas Sat 2. I watch on transponder 10956-V -4123 with L=62% and Q=80% the signal is good and video and audio perfect. But on transponder 12647-H-30000 with L=68% and Q=100% the video looks mosaic and audio is very bad not only on TV and on Radio channels is the same. My CPU is on 40% and RAM 500MB from (max 1GB). I try with different decoder is the same.

CPU -> 40% of what?

With Q = 100% this is not supposed to be a reception problem.
Is it normal audio there or AC3?

Dose this USB device share a USB host with a slower (USB 1.x) device? This MUST not be.

Are you using an onboard USB port or one on a PCI card? In any case, try to update the drivers for it and the Geniatech.

What happens, if you playback a .mpg recording from that transponder in a normal media player software?

If that's OK, try to change the renderer in ProgDVB.
Try to use exactly the same codec the player has.
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>