Black TV-Screen on PC with Hauppauge DEC 2000

Hi,
I've installed ProgDVB 5.12.2 with the Hauppauge DEC 2000 or 3000 DVB card module for ProgDVB. version 1.08 beta Module to get it running with my DEC 2000 stand alone SAT receiver. It works in principle, i can operate the DEC2000, receive channel-list, watch channel on my TV, but not on my PC screen, the TV-screen there stays black. I also tried several DirectShow and VideoRender settings, it doesn't make any changes.

any idea, what i can do?

Don't know your device, but a you mentioned it's an STB, allow a question:
How in the world could the video get into your computer?
Which way it the STB connected to the computer?
ProgDVB does not take anything from analogue sources like a SCART (or RCA or S-video) connector...
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>

Thx, Juergen

Yes, it's an STB, which is connected to PC via USB.
The Software delivered with the Box is able to show the TV screen on PC monitor.

in fact, i've got an DEC3000 S (S for Satelite) not the DEC 2000 T (T for terrestrial) i mentioned i my original post, sorry.

OK.

First of all, make sure to get the adequate data on your PC.
Easiest way is to make a recording and watch if the file size is growing, arond a megabyte a second. Recording does need the streams to come in, but it does not depend on any codecs.
If succeeded, you may have to build a suitable graph for your device.
Of course including a codec you must have installed previously...

Nothing but theory though, as I don't have such hardware,
My signature:

Please read here:
On Bug Reports And Other Complaints
and there:
BOARD RULES - READ THIS!

I don't give support by e-mail or PM.

And I will never assist on PayTV hacking.
PM ME FOR THIS AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY WARNING!!!

NEVER EVER DARE TO CONTACT ME FOR PRO VERSION ISSUES!
I am not responsible for that.
Check the 'Activation' section.

Please keep it in English here, or Russian in the Russian section, or German in the German section.

I don't read nor write Klingonian or any other language than English and German.
Addressing me personally in any exotic language will be treated as severe insulting! Be warned!!!

1.)AMD Phenom II x4 940, GA-MA770-UD3, 8 GB DDR2-6400. 7 Pro SP1 x64 + XP Pro SP3 x86
DVB-S2: Cynergy S2 USB HD
2.)P4 3200 i865G (F-S Scenic W600pwr) XP Pro SP3
DVB-S: hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev. 2.2, driver TT 2.19h, hardware mode

19.2°,13°,28.x°E,30°W, DiSEqC 1.0

Auf Deutsch:
DVB-Cube <<< Das deutsche DVB-Forum >>>