Keyboard to control menus

Hi,

I have one question/suggestion: I like to enable/disable some MDplugin. I can do that using the Plugins menu, but I'm searching about how to do it using only one key in the keyboard. It's possible to map some key to some menu entry? My idea is: togle key <_> to call enable/disable option menu of the plugin.

It's this feasible?

Thank you!

Re: Keyboard to control menus

Prog wrote:ProgDVB can only open plugin dialog by key. But I am skill not like do this. Very specific. I think no one other user not use that.

ps: I am not recommend use more one plugins. API not support that.
Hi,

I'm using only one plugin. ;-)
That I like to do is reinitialize the plugin with the keyboard (using a remote). I think in use two key press: one for "disable" and one for "enable". I feel is not difficult to map keys to window_messages. The question is know the correct window_message for the plugin. Can you help me to found it, please?

Regards.

PD: Current key combination to execute is: <ALT>+<P>; then <RIGHT>; then <ENTER>. So can I map this key combination to a ProgDVB internal command? For example in the "Event" list of Functions in the "Bind Keys" menu.

Re: Keyboard to control menus

Prog wrote:On every plugin self menu ID...
In the plugin that I like to control the self menu ID is "40730". So, the question is: How I can map a key to call this menu ID?

----
How to obtain the menu ID?

I use the tool Resource Hacker (http://angusj.com/resourcehacker/). I load the plugin.dll, and in the Menu category, inside the "EXTERN MENU" (the one used as MDPlugin), the MENUITEM of the corresponding entry is menu ID.
----

So, can you provide this option, please?
Thank you! :wink: