Re: Feature Requests

I want ask if is it possible to add support for multiple size of channel logo (multiple files for one channel). Now we have only one size for channel list in main window and OSD.

Logos in channel list are small (37x28px??) but in OSD they are larger (especially in higher resolution - in my case 1920x1080).

When I prepare logo that looks good in channel list it looks awfully in OSD (big pixels, ugly upscaling). When I prepare logo that looks sharp and nice in OSD it looks bad in ch. list (ugly downscaling). The key is to find right size when it looks not so bad in ch. list and OSD.

I think, is good idea to create 2 versions of that same logo/image, small for ch. list and large for OSD, not like now where we have only one file which we must downscale and upscale.

Yes I know, there are not many places where are transparent logos which you can grab. I took my from one android app.

But I think it is easy to solve this problem. If you add two subdirs to ChLogos, for example: "big" and "small". If i want add logos to channel I must put two files (one in big, one in small) with that same name. You scan only parent dir and "small" dir. When you find file in small, you search for big. If you not find big version you use only small. With this implementation you don't worry that you haven't good collection of logos, because everything will be working like earlier, but when you find big version, you show it only in OSD if not, in OSD will be that same version which is in channel list

screen from current versions:
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/883/ ... rd01yb.jpg - OSD
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8708/80897808.png - OSD and ch. list

P.S. sorry for my English, I do not feel well today

momus wrote:When I prepare logo that looks sharp and nice in OSD it looks bad in ch. list (ugly downscaling).
:shock: ???? v.v.?
Bad visualisation appears in big size.(see own screenshot)
Follows-
1."prepare logo"-for a biggest size
2. it is individually. i can do OSD logo smaller than ch. list logo by Skineditor.
3. not necessary to complicate the program for this
[size=50] Железо: Acer KG271C, IP Q G2020@2.9, HD7770, 8 RAM, AMD audio, Yamaha RX-V465, LG 42LA790V, Prof 7300,7301, Tevii s470, TBS 6922se. Софт: W7x64, ProgDVBx32. Настройки: prog demux, audio-AC3Filter, WASAPI, video-Custom EVR, ArcSoft 2,28,497 [/size]

Hi. is it possible when i open a HD Channel (H.264/AVC) progdvb automatically disable windows areo theme and change it to classic ?? (for increase performance) or at least when i open progdvb it happend ?? i need this option, if you add this option in setting window, thanks.
Windows: 7 Service pack 1 , 32bit _-_ DVB: Sky Star 2.8a PCI _-_ CPU: 2.6 GHZ Dual core X2 AMD _-_ RAM: installed 4Gig , 2.75 Gig usable _-_ Graphic: ATI Radeon x1200 series total available memory : 1663

@prog : Ok , no problem , thanks.
@momus : good point dude, much better now ;)
Windows: 7 Service pack 1 , 32bit _-_ DVB: Sky Star 2.8a PCI _-_ CPU: 2.6 GHZ Dual core X2 AMD _-_ RAM: installed 4Gig , 2.75 Gig usable _-_ Graphic: ATI Radeon x1200 series total available memory : 1663