problems with progtv android

hi i got a pronblem with progtv android.everytime i change channels on iptv list
the app freeze and the only way to get it working again is to force close the app,
and open again to select another channel.
same happens if i leave out the app without closing holding the back button and selecting close if i do not do that it crash with a white background and needs to do a force close again to get it operational again.

i use an iptv client and android tv box and latest version of progtv it only happens on progtv this problem as far i remember on previus versions it did not crash this often as the latest version.i love this app is perfect for all my needs but the crashing problem.maybe i set it up wrong,if anyone can guide me to set it up the rightway or if this a problem wiith the app.
thanks in advance

Re: problems with progtv android

try already with all and still same issue.now im running the beta version and the problem still exist but now the whole app froze mostly when switching channels like if running out of memory thats how i can describe the problem.but i dont think is memory because my android box has 2gigs of ram and quadcore.