Volume slider mouse scroll implementation bug

Since a few versions (perhaps 7.31) I am seeing a bug when using the mouse wheel to change the volume.
When I roll the mouse wheel up to increase the volume the volume bar stops at 100% but internally ProgDVB seems to still count upwards on an internal value when continuing to "scroll up". I am using a mouse with a free floating scroll wheel and used to just let it "flow" to reduce the volume to 0 (for example when extremely loud advertisement block drops in) and roll it up to 100% quickly after the loud part is over.

So now when I just let my mouse wheel roll to reduce the volume to 0 it almost seems like the value goes much below 0 and then it requires me to "scroll up" for a very long time until I actually see any volume increase.

Also the opposite way around, just scrolling up past the 100% mark seems to internally count up. So when I set my mouse on the main window again I need to scroll down for very very long time until I see actually the slider decreasing the volume.

Expected bahavior:
I expect to be able to scroll down until 0 is reached and any further scrolling down just keeps the setting at 0% and when scrolling up again I want to increase from 0% up immediately.
Same for 100%. I expect when I "scroll down" the slider decreases from 100% immediately, not starting form an imaginary 800% having to roll the wheel until it actually starts having an effect on the slider.

I hope the description allows you to reproduce the issue and fix it in code by setting the maximum internal counter between 0 and 100% and not further increasing/decreasing if the maximum values are reached.